AA MINORITY REPORT 2017 (revised)

Click here

Thursday 13 May 2010

"Being responsible" - not just an empty phrase!

"Hello fellas,

I want to applaud you for setting up this website. I'm over 30 years in recovery in AA,and have served at various levels from group to conference delegate. I witnessed the beginning of this cult some years ago and when I expressed my concerns was told AA will look after itself. Bill W himself said if AA does crumble it will come from within.These people are a serious danger to our unity and as your website has pointed out they have already caused more than enough disharmony. I believe it's my responsibility to tell the newcomer about the 'real AA' (group,intergroup,region,conference and GSB). Many members avoid commenting on this matter using phrases like live and let live etc, however being sober is speaking ones truth, well done for being responsible and informing us about this dark movement.

Jim"

(our usual thanks to this AA member for their contribution - both to this site and to the unity of AA)

No comments:

Post a Comment