AA MINORITY REPORT 2017 (revised)

Click here

Wednesday 25 December 2013

It's the way we tell 'em!


A guy walks into a bar with a newt on his shoulder. "What do you call that?", asks the bartender. "I call him Tiny, because he's my newt!"

A mushroom walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says, "I  can't serve you." The mushroom says, "Why not? I'm a fun-guy."

A neutron walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender sets the beer down and says, "For you, no charge!"

A penguin walks into a bar, goes to the counter, and asks the bartender, "Have you seen my brother?" The bartender asks, "I don't know, what does he look like?"

An amnesiac comes into a bar. He asks, "Do I come here often?"

Descartes walks into a bar, and the bartender asks "Would you like a beer?"
Descartes replies "I think not" and POOF! he vanishes.

Shakespeare walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a beer. "I can't serve you." says the bartender. "You're Bard!"

Cheers

The Fellas (Friends of Alcoholics Anonymous)

No comments:

Post a Comment